Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS NANO USM
- 35mm film equivalent focal length (mm) 29-216
- Angle of view (horzntl, vertl, diagnl) 64° 30' - 9° 30', 45° 30' - 6° 20', 74° 20' -11° 30'
- Lens construction (elements/groups) 16/12
- No. of diaphragm blades 7
- Minimum aperture 22 - 38(36)
- Closest focussing distance (m) 0.39
- Maximum magnification (x) 0.28
- Distance Information
- mage stabilizer (stops) 4.0
- AF actuator USM
Old Price : 399 JOD
Discount Amount : 50 JOD
Offer Price : 349 JOD
In StockAdd To Cart
A versatile EF-S lens that excels for both photos and movies
Enjoy superb versatility from a lens that’s sure to be a kit-bag essential, giving quality performance in still photography and moviemaking, thanks to its new Nano USM technology. The speed and smooth focus of the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM gives stunning spontaneous shots, while its quiet motor ensures that movie soundtracks are undisturbed by focusing noise.
High performance, compact lens for outstanding photos and movies
Never miss a moment
The Nano USM technology in the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM allows you to focus on your subject with exceptional speed. Combined with a versatile focal range, it allows you to capture dramatic landscapes, beautiful portraits and fast-paced action.
Professional quality movies made easy
Nano USM focusing technology provides a natural look to your movies, with exceptionally smooth autofocus when tracking subjects. However, you can also take control at any time with its responsive manual focus ring.
|EF-S 18-135mm Lens|