Canon EOS 7D Mark II 18-135mm USM Kit
- Shoot continuous bursts of images at up to 10 frames per second.
- Shoot at high frame rates and enjoy superb colour reproduction. with dual DIGIC 6 processor
- Focus on subjects wherever they are, with 65 cross-type AF points spread across the frame.
- Capture movies at up to 1080p resolution and 60fps frame rate. Mic and headphone sockets for full audio control.
- Dual memory cards slots enable automatic back up as you shoot, or extended storage capacity.
- Produce great quality photos that are packed with 20.2 mega pixels
- Enjoy smooth continuous focusing when shooting movies and photos in Live View mode.
- Geotag each photo and movie you shoot with your current location – great for travel photographers.
Old Price : 1600 JOD
Discount Amount : 201 JOD
Offer Price : 1399 JOD
In StockAdd To Cart
Chasing the ultimate photographic moment
Built for those with a love of speed. Be the first to capture the extraordinary, and grab the moments that other photographers miss. Whether it’s stills or movies, express your creative side like never before.
Capture the moment you want, no matter how fast the action
Seize the moment
65-point wide-area autofocus
AF Point Selection
Advanced iTR focusing
Superb performance in low-light conditions
Create composite images in-camera by using multiple-exposure mode to layer images on top of each other.
Dual memory card slots
The EOS 7D Mark II has dual memory card slots, enabling automatic back up of files as you shoot, and extended storage capacity.
Now with Wi-Fi for remote camera control and image sharing
Put the bundled Wi-Fi adapter W-E1 into the camera’s SD-card slot for wireless shooting and camera control, including remote live view from the screen of your smartphone, tablet or computer. Transfer image files to your smart device while on location, for easy upload to social media and file sharing services.
|EOS 7D Mark II Body|
|Lens 18-135mm USM|
|CD & Manuals|